[fxruby-users] FXTable tooltips

Thomas, Jason M (Software) jmthomas at ball.com
Mon Aug 27 12:00:03 EDT 2007

My FXTable appears to support tooltips because when I mouse over a
column or row header it pops up the same text in the header itself. How
do I set this text to my own custom value? I don't see any methods for
it and using "Header Text\tTip Text" as the header value doesn't seem to
work.

Thanks,
Jason