[fxruby-users] Support for Ruby 1.9?

Kevin Burge kevin.burge at systemware.com
Wed Apr 18 08:22:49 EDT 2007

Thank you.

I found a possible error in the patch I sent you: It looks like you can
call "funcall", rather than removing "private :init" from install.rb.  I
have not verified this.  And, "funcall" is not in 1.8, so I put in:

if RUBY_VERSION < "1.9"
  module Kernel
    alias_method :funcall, :send

Haven't quite figured out the difference between funcall, send, and
__send__.

http://www.systemware.com/