[fxruby-users] 1.6.9 and kwargs

Joel VanderWerf vjoel at path.berkeley.edu
Mon Apr 9 15:46:55 EDT 2007

Whoops. I still have a problem, but maybe not related.

After updating to gem 0.9.2 and fxruby 1.6.9:

$ ruby -e "require 'fox16'; puts Fox.fxrubyversion"
`require': no such file to load -- fox16/kwargs (LoadError)

$ find /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/fxruby-1.6.9 -name '*kwargs*'

Did kwargs.rb get left out of the lib dir somehow?

This is what turned up in lib/fox16:

aliases.rb           glgroup.rb     pseudokeyboard.rb  splashscreen.rb
calendar.rb          glshapes.rb    pseudomouse.rb     timeout.rb
chore.rb             input.rb       responder2.rb      undolist.rb
colors.rb            irb.rb         responder.rb       version.rb
core.rb              iterators.rb   scintilla.rb
dict.rb              keys.rb        settings.rb
execute_nonmodal.rb  missingdep.rb  signal.rb

After I copy in the kwargs.rb with the patch, the examples seem to run ok.