[fxruby-users] FXComboTableItem - where is my combo?

Lyle Johnson lyle at knology.net
Mon Sep 25 20:52:08 EDT 2006

On Sep 24, 2006, at 2:18 PM, Philippe Lang wrote:

> I'm trying to use an FXComboTableItem to edit the content of an
> FXTable cells...

> As soon as I double-click on a cell, it receives the "a" value, but
> no Combobox appears...
> Sure that I'm doing something wrong. Does anyone have an example
> maybe?

First things first, there's a bug in the FXComboTableItem which I've
just recorded. So that will be fixed in the next release.

But in general, the way editable table cells in FOX work are that you
press the F2 key to invoke the editor. There may be another way to do
it. In your code, you're merely setting which kind of editor will be
used in a cell, but you're not actually switching that cell into
"edit" mode.