[fxruby-users] FXTable elements

Lyle Johnson lyle at knology.net
Wed Oct 18 19:03:27 EDT 2006

On Oct 18, 2006, at 8:54 AM, Thomas, Jason M ((Software)) wrote:

> I noticed there is a FXComboTableItem for the FXTable but not a
> FXCheckBoxTableItem. Is this just because no one has gotten around
> to it yet? What would be my chances of writing it in all Ruby using
> the existing FXComboTableItem as an example?

There is no FXCheckBoxTableItem class because no one has felt the
need to write it, yet. I'm not sure how to answer your second question.

>  Also the FXComboTableItem API on the fxruby website doesn't seem
> to be up to date. I was trying to figure out how to determine if a
> table element had been selected. The website says itemSelected? but
> the actual method (which I discovered by querying the object) is
> isItemSelected. Is this just a website lagging the release or
> should I be looking somewhere else for the latest API.

Whoops! Well, the documentation reflects what I meant for those APIs
to be called, but as you've discovered, it doesn't match the reality.
I'll get that fixed for the next release.