[fxruby-users] FXTable elements

Philippe Lang philippe.lang at attiksystem.ch
Wed Oct 18 10:39:21 EDT 2006

I noticed there is a FXComboTableItem for the FXTable but not a FXCheckBoxTableItem. Is this just because no one has gotten around to it yet? What would be my chances of writing it in all Ruby using the existing FXComboTableItem as an example?
Also the FXComboTableItem API on the fxruby website doesn't seem to be up to date. I was trying to figure out how to determine if a table element had been selected. The website says itemSelected? but the actual method (which I discovered by querying the object) is isItemSelected. Is this just a website lagging the release or should I be looking somewhere else for the latest API.

One easy way to implement a checkbox in FXRuby is to use two icons, for the "checked" and "unchecked" states. At every click, you change the icon in the FXTableCell.