[fxruby-users] FXTable elements

Thomas, Jason M (Software) jmthomas at ball.com
Wed Oct 18 09:54:58 EDT 2006

I noticed there is a FXComboTableItem for the FXTable but not a
FXCheckBoxTableItem. Is this just because no one has gotten around to it
yet? What would be my chances of writing it in all Ruby using the
existing FXComboTableItem as an example?

Also the FXComboTableItem API on the fxruby website doesn't seem to be
up to date. I was trying to figure out how to determine if a table
element had been selected. The website says itemSelected? but the actual
method (which I discovered by querying the object) is isItemSelected. Is
this just a website lagging the release or should I be looking somewhere
else for the latest API.

Jason Thomas