[fxruby-users] Does FXRuby support SVG icons ?

Axel Etzold AEtzold at gmx.de
Thu Oct 5 17:18:08 EDT 2006

Dear all,

to use bitmap icons, there are commands
FXPNGIcon, FXBMPIcon etc.
On the Wikipedia, there are some freely available
SVG icons. Can these be used in connection with
FXRuby ? A vector graphic is so memory-economic ....

Thank you in advance,

Best regards,

Axel
-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 15:01:50 -0500
Von: Jeroen van der Zijp <jeroen at fox-toolkit.org>
An: Lyle Johnson <lyle at knology.net>
Betreff: Re: [fxruby-users] FXRuby and Unicode

> On Thursday 28 September 2006 10:00, Lyle Johnson wrote:
> >
> > On Sep 28, 2006, at 9:55 AM, Jeroen van der Zijp wrote:
> >
> > > I'm not 100% sure if the FXRuby glue needs to be compiled with this;
> > > but certainly, FOX itself should be.
> >
> > Right. And unless the Visual C++ project file that comes with the FOX
> > source distribution already has this flag set, I'm not compiling FOX
> > that way (i.e. for the binary distribution of FXRuby for Windows).
> > Anyways, I just need to check into this one and see what's what. I've
> > added it to my bug list until it's resolved.
>

> BTW, I did release the FOX 1.6.15 the other day, with the suggested
> patches for FXTopWindow and FXMDIChild.
>

> 	- Jeroen

GMX DSL-Flatrate 0,- Euro* - Überall, wo DSL verfügbar ist!
NEU: Jetzt bis zu 16.000 kBit/s! http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl