[fxruby-users] FXLabel: ca'nt set the Icon attibute

Gérard Ménochet gerard.menochet at wanadoo.fr
Wed May 31 13:11:53 EDT 2006

1_ Thanks. That works calling the the create().
2_ To file a bug report, I need a identifier and a password. I think my
password is ok so I suppose the problem comes from the identifier ( sorry
for the 'account name', i was in another planet.)
3_ Another thing: I've filed a bug report using my email adress on
FXMenuTilte and  canFocus set to false. It seems a little thing but it's a
big problem  with  MCHILD ( you lose the focus  ). I you have an easy
workarount, I take it

Gérard Ménochet