[fxruby-users] [ANN] foxGUIb 0.6 has a user guide

Parr, Mike M.Parr at shu.ac.uk
Wed May 24 03:41:28 EDT 2006

A few hours ago, Henon announced the new version of foxGUIb, for creating user-interfaces.

He also mentioned a surprise, and I know you have been holding your breath :)

I've written  a user-guide for it, aimed at the beginner.

Why don't you check out foxGUIb together with its guide?

The link to the software is:

and the above link also points you to the guide.  The direct link to the guide is:

Best wishes
Mike Parr

(Thanks to Henon for being great to work with!)