[fxruby-users] FXMenuTitle and canFocus set to false - A bug ??

Gérard Ménochet gerard.menochet at wanadoo.fr
Mon May 8 11:34:20 EDT 2006

Hi,

    No much folks on this mailing list

    I've tried something: :

    amenubar=FXMenuBar.new(self,LAYOUT_SIDE_TOP|LAYOUT_FILL_X)
    amenupane=FXMenuPane.new(self)
    amenubutton=FXMenuButton.new(amenubar, "File", nil,amenupane)
    amenutitle= FXMenuTitle.new(amenubar , "File", nil, amenupane)

     I don't want to grab the focus on amenutitle and amenubutton

     # That works fine. But not exactly the workaround I was looking for (see below)
     class<<amenubutton
        def canFocus
            false

    # The popup is showed but the application completely frozen  ==>  a bug ???
    class<<amenutitle
        def canFocus
            false

Regards