[fxruby-users] Help: focus chain, ctrl+.., selection

Gérard Ménochet gerard.menochet at wanadoo.fr
Sat May 6 19:10:43 EDT 2006

Hi,

    I think I need some hints about some points:

    1_ I use FXMDIChilds. I have  FXMenu  .. FXMenuPane ..FXMenuTitle... FXMenuCommands+.
    If I click a FXMenuTitle, the active FXMDIChild loses the focus. Is there a way to avoid that ?

    2_ On a FXTextField, how to get the part selected ? (selectAll or a selection using the mouse)

    3_ How to send by program - without using the keyboard - a CTRL+X or CTRL+V ..... to a FXRuby widget

Thanks

Gérard Ménochet