[fxruby-users] ComboBox and setFocus - a liltle bug and its workaround

Lyle Johnson lyle at knology.net
Tue May 2 22:35:44 EDT 2006

On May 2, 2006, at 7:15 PM, Gérard Ménochet wrote:

>     It would be nice to have this two identifiers as Attributes ( with
> some warnings) in the FXComboBox (FXListBox) widgets. No need  to
> declare a bug. For me, it seems logical to have
> comboBoxId.gettextFieldId().setFocus().

I suppose you can file a feature request if this is something that
you'd like to see added in a future release, but it sounds like you've
already solved the problem since Ruby allows you to reopen classes to
add methods to them:

	class FXComboBox
		def textField; children[0]; end
		def button; children[1]; end