[fxruby-users] FXTable size

Lyle Johnson lyle at knology.net
Mon Mar 27 22:28:56 EST 2006

On Mar 27, 2006, at 9:06 PM, Mark Volkmann wrote:

> Sorry to keep asking basic questions. I've searched the document for
> FXTable and don't see a method that returns the number of rows and
> columns in the table. How do I get that information?

No problem about the questions, and its the numRows and numColumns
attributes that you're looking for:

	r, c = table.numRows, table.numColumns

These are listed in the "Attributes" section for the API documentation
on FXTable. For methods like these it is sometimes a little gray (to
me, anyways) about whether they should be listed in the "Public
Instance Methods" section or in the "Attributes" section. So if in
doubt, check both places. ;)