[fxruby-users] FXProgressDialog trouble

Maurice Codik maurice.codik at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 12:30:37 EST 2006

Hey Sascha,

Thanks for the code example-- I used your approach and the dialog now works
fine. I'm not writing an ftp client-- im writing a utility that will make
uploading many files onto openomy.com (a file storage site I help run) a
little easier.

It calls:

progress = FXProgressDialog.new(...)
... do stuff ..

Which is non-modal, but works fine as long as I dont create a new thread.
Still, this doesnt feel like the "right" solution.

I will try to use ID_ACCEPT again after I upgrade my Ruby/FXRuby later this