[fxruby-users] FXProgressDialog trouble

Maurice Codik maurice.codik at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 10:31:53 EST 2006

I was actually using a different command, based on some advice you had given
on ruby-talk a few years back, here:
http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/scat.rb/ruby/ruby-talk/72014, this
didnt stop the modal loop.

Replacing progress.destroy with the method you gave actually causes a
segfault! Perhaps I'm using an old version?

uploader.rb:98: [BUG] Segmentation fault
ruby 1.8.2 (2004-12-25) [i386-mswin32]

(line 98 is the call to progress.handle)

using fxruby 1.4.3.