[fxruby-users] FXProgressDialog trouble

Meinrad Recheis meinrad.recheis at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 02:46:02 EST 2006

i had the same issue with dialogbox. i could only work around by making the
dialogbox nonmodal. everything else failed for me too.
maybe it works for you if you call progress.show instead of progress
execute. but then the progress dialog would not be modal anymore.
let's wait on lyle's comment ;) ... sadly he has been not responding on the
list for a while now.
-- henon