[fxruby-users] "Checking" individual properties in a container as in foxGUIb ?

Axel Etzold AEtzold at gmx.de
Sun Jun 18 17:01:01 EDT 2006

I would like to set up a container of properties, just as
there is one in the "properties" section of the splitter
window in foxGUIb.
I managed to do this using a function much like the
make_container and add_prop_manipulator methods of foxGUIb.rb,
respectively its required files.

Now, I need to be able to set some of those properties
as checked or unchecked and to attach some methods to them.
For instance, I have a two property fields
for two- and three-dimensional data sets.
Now, if the two-dimensional property is checked,
I'd like to uncheck a property for z-axis name automatically.

How could this be done ?

Thank you very much,

Best regards,