[fxruby-users] getItemAt() in FXTreeList in the version 1.4

Gérard Ménochet gerard.menochet at wanadoo.fr
Wed Jun 14 21:24:38 EDT 2006

You can go through the tree using  "each"

  atreeID.each do |t| nodearray<<t end
  nodearray.each do |a0|
        a0.each do |a1|
            next if a1.numChildren() ==0

another way:
I think you can give an Identifier (user data) to the item with setItemData
and retrieve it using findItemByData

Hope this help

Gérard Ménochet