[fxruby-users] Q about combining behaviour of foursplit.rb and shutter.rb

Axel Etzold AEtzold at gmx.de
Mon Jun 5 16:53:04 EDT 2006

Dear Lyle,

thanks for that. I have yet another *stupid* question.
In the beginning of my script, I call

include Fox,

so the code you gave me now produces

c:/axelhome/ngui/f16.rb:157:in `initialize': uninitialized constant Fox::FX4Splitter::ExpandTopLeft (NameError)

How can I get rid of Fox:: in there ? - I still need it in
another place , though.

Thank you very much!

Best regards,

Axel