[fxruby-users] FXCombobox -set background color

Lyle Johnson lyle at knology.net
Sat Jul 8 22:34:54 EDT 2006

On Jul 8, 2006, at 5:16 PM, Axel Etzold wrote:

> thank you also for your reply to my background color
> question. I have tried various color constants , but
> I don't think that the problem is correctly identified
> yet. What I don't understand is, why is the color
> of the pane set to white, say, if that's the prescribed
> color of the FXTextField child of FXCombobox, but the
> one option that's visible, if you don't click on the
> item is still in the other color.

Because I still don't understand the question, I've written a short
and to the point little program that displays a combo box (attached).
Make minor modifications to it, if you need to, to reproduce the
problem you're describing. Once you've done that, please tell me (1)
what it is that you were expecting to see, and (2) what it is that
you're actually (unexpectedly) seeing.