[fxruby-users] FXCombobox -set background color

Axel Etzold AEtzold at gmx.de
Sat Jul 8 18:16:27 EDT 2006

Dear Lyle,

thank you also for your reply to my background color
question. I have tried various color constants , but
I don't think that the problem is correctly identified
yet. What I don't understand is, why is the color
of the pane set to white, say, if that's the prescribed
color of the FXTextField child of FXCombobox, but the
one option that's visible, if you don't click on the
item is still in the other color.
If it had to do with Henon's recursive function call,
I'd expect the one call to a white background for the
FXTextfield to be overwritten as the next element is
introduced.
Maybe i didn't make my question sufficiently clear -
that was actually the reason for my bug report request.

Thank you very much for your help!

Best regards,

Axel