[fxruby-users] How to display a frame content into different containers ?

thom01 thom01 at laposte.net
Tue Jan 31 14:02:28 EST 2006

My main window is splitted horizontally.
- The left side contains a tree list whose each item is
associated to a vertical frame.
- The right side is itself splitted vertically, the upper and
lower panes contain an empty vertical frame by default.

I'd like to show a tree item's frame into one of the right
panes when the tree item is selected.

How can I do it with FXRuby ?
I tried to use FXSwitcher, it works but I'd like to be able to
display the item's frame into the upper pane as well as the
lower one.

3615 LAPOSTENET (0,34 €/mn) ; tél : 08 92 68 13 50 (0,34€/mn)