[fxruby-users] [fxruby-announce] FXruby webservices

Lyle Johnson lyle at knology.net
Mon Jan 30 10:08:19 EST 2006

On Jan 30, 2006, at 7:59 AM, Brutyn Nick hotmail wrote:

> How can i set up a webservice client in fxruby???

Nick,

I don't understand how this has anything to do with FXRuby. The code
example that you showed doesn't even contain any FXRuby code, but more
to the point, if you can't access your web service from a standalone
Ruby program that doesn't include any FXRuby user interface elements,
you're not going to be able to do it from an FXRuby program either.
Unless there's something I'm missing here, you would probably be better
served taking this question to the ruby-talk mailing list.

Lyle

P.S. The fxruby-announce mailing list is for announcements only. I've
Cc'd this response to the fxruby-users mailing list, and any future
questions having to do with FXRuby should be directed there.