[fxruby-users] foxguib

Meinrad Recheis meinrad.recheis at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 15:26:07 EST 2006

i *guess* it's due to the massive changes of the fxruby api. please
dont take it as an offence, lyle ;)

every time a new version of fox is released, the fxruby api changes a
lot. a big gui application can become totally broken and it may
require days to port it to the new fxruby version. i know it from my
own experience @ work ;) until now we stayed with fxruby 1.0.28 at
work because nobody wanted to pay the porting time. i am working for 2
days now on it and its still not completed.