[fxruby-users] FXHeader - FXMatrix

Uwe Hartl uwe.hartl at gmx.net
Tue Feb 7 15:44:34 EST 2006

Hello,

I want to put a FXMatrix underneath a FXHeader. The contents of the Matrix
should be sizable in Width for each column. Therefore I think I need to put
FILL_X in the layout of the members of the matrix. How do I finally adjust
the width of the columns of the matrix (as chosen from the user by dragging
the divisions of the Header)?

It works, if I use VerticalFrames for the columns and put the childs in there,
the problem here is, that the childs have slightly different heights and
therefore the impression of the table gets disturbed. For some of the fields
I have button in there and a Text and for some I just have the text. For some
I just have a checkbox and therefore they all differ a little but I want to
maintain the Table - Look.

Can someone help me here?

Thanks
Uwe