[fxruby-users] How can I color?

Ronaldo Rodrigues Ferreira rrferreira at inf.ufrgs.br
Fri Feb 3 14:31:18 EST 2006

Hi everyone,

   I have a text on the FXText widget. I'd like to color different
characters with different colors. By example, I want that an A be
painted with green, a B with blue, etc. How can I do this?

   And I have a FXTable widget. I'd like to color the cells with
different colors, depending of its content.. The method setCellColor of
this class just let me color following the specified rules.

       Waiting for help,

   My very thanks!

Ronaldo Rodrigues Ferreira
rrferreira at inf.ufrgs.br

Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul
Instituto de Informática