[fxruby-users] Fxruby small details problems

Brutyn Nick hotmail brutyn_nick at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 3 04:44:57 EST 2006

Hey,

I have made my application, but there are some little details i want to see changed. Can anyone help me with these.

-The icon in the exe file needs to be costumized.
-The application loads slowly (nedd some sort of loading message): will probably use the p "Loading...", anyone got any other ideas
-When i connect to the webservices to get the records, that takes some time, anything to speed things up?
-I use 1 mainwindow, 2 popupdialog, i would like to use 3 main windows because then i can set the icon in each window.
-In the ListBox, is there anyway to to a key press of somesort (press "K", goes to first K value)
-Can program be put in systemtray?