[fxruby-users] foxguib

Diego Cano Lagneaux d.cano.lagneaux at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 13:42:12 EST 2006

> hi fxruby users!
>
> i decided to maybe put some efforts into a new release of foxguib. as
> the creator and maintainer of foxguib (who sadly never got much
> feedback) i am very interested if it is worth the effort. often i
> heard the opinion: "well, foxguib is nice, but i prefer coding my
> interfaces by hand."

Personally, I find GUI coding the most boring coding there is, so I really
appreciate something like foxguib. I discovered it 2 days ago, and rapidly
try it. I don't have much experience of it yet, but what I would like on a
next release of foxguib would be
a) More documentation
b) Maybe some way to add messages to the components?

When I am more familiar with the program, I'll see to answer directly in
the project's site.