[fxruby-users] FXRuby - Fox versions

gga ggarra at advancedsl.com.ar
Mon Dec 18 23:15:08 EST 2006

Hi, Lyle.

I am now trying to get fxruby working on a brand new Kubuntu distro.
I've downloaded fox1.4 (using Debian's standard apt-get) and got
fxruby1.4.7 (using rubygems).

However, when the gem is compiled, it creates a bunch of errors, like:
fx3d_wrap.cpp:808: error: no matching function for call to ‘plane(const
FX::FXVec3d&, const FX::FXVec3d&)’
fx3d_wrap.cpp:743: error: no matching function for call to ‘normal(const
FX::FXVec3d&, const FX::FXVec3d&, const FX::FXVec3d&, const FX::FXVec3d&)’

I'm guessing it is a versioning problem between the fxruby swig wrapper
and the actual fox library.
Is there any web page listing which fxruby corresponds to each fxruby?

--
Gonzalo Garramuño
ggarra at advancedsl.com.ar

AMD4400 - ASUS48N-E