[fxruby-users] [fxruby] howto show a warning message thatdisappears again?

Axel Etzold AEtzold at gmx.de
Mon Dec 18 11:16:05 EST 2006

Dear Philippe,

thank you for responding.
I think I normally would have used FXMessageBox, but
here, I want to tell an impatient user to wait a
while while an external application is started.
I want the MessageBox to be shown, say 3 to 5 seconds,
and then disappear again, without further user action,
like clicking a button.
I don't think that's possible with FXMessageBox, is it ?

Thank you,

Best regards,
Axel

-------- Original-Nachricht --------