[fxruby-users] about a raddio-button in fxruby

Lyle Johnson lyle at knology.net
Tue Dec 12 10:01:22 EST 2006

On Dec 12, 2006, at 7:33 AM, freeman wrote:

> Good day, Lyle!
> Thanks a lot for your job!!!
> I have one question - when I click on a radio-button, it switches
> so slowly..
> is it bug? or it should be so? (I've tried different version under
> different
> operation systems)

It shouldn't be especially slow, but it depends on how long it takes
for the GUI to get time scheduled to it. If your application isn't
using threads, you might try turning off FXRuby support for Ruby

	app.threadsEnabled = false

Another option would be to look at Joel VanDerWerf's FoxTails library
(see RAA for this).