[fxruby-users] html widget and a mouseover event question

Dylan Bruzenak dylanb at digitalvalence.com
Thu Apr 27 14:15:22 EDT 2006

Hmmmmm.  I'll give it some think time.

Another question: is it possible to change the background of a menu
title on roll over ? I'm changing the borders, but I want the entire
background color to change.

Is there are mouseover event that is triggered on a control on mouse
entry ?  I see some stuff for DND in FXWindow, but no other references.