[fxruby-users] Toolbar question

Riccardo Giannitrapani riccardo at fisica.uniud.it
Thu Oct 27 17:02:33 EDT 2005

Hi everyone

here I'm with a small question on FXToolBar that I hope is not another faq
one (I've tried to search around, but with not so much effort I have to
admit) .. I'm migrating my application to FXRuby 1.2 to the new 1.4 and
wow, I'm so happy till now .. the only problem I've found is the following
one that maybe depend on my wrong usage of the new toolbar classes .. in
the previous version I remember that when a window was resized in such a
way that the buttons in a toolbar were too many to fit the window width,
they were automatically moved in more than one row .. now it seems I am
not able to reproduce that behaviour .. when I resize my window and the
toolbar is larger than the window width, the most right buttons just
disappear outside the window frame .. is this a new intended behaviour? Or
maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Thanks so much for the help, Riccardo :)

Riccardo Giannitrapani
I.N.F.N - Sezione di Trieste and Dipartimento di Fisica
Universita` di Udine - Via delle Scienze, 206  Udine (Italy)
Room L1-14-BE   Tel (Office): +39-0432-558209
Home Page: http://www.fisica.uniud.it/~riccardo
ICQ# 86590904

There are only 10 kinds of people in this world: