[fxruby-users] Large Forms Crash

Forrest Chang fkchang2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 28 18:19:29 EST 2005

HI Joel:

--- Joel VanderWerf <vjoel at path.berkeley.edu> wrote:

> What about using a FXTable? Not as pretty, but 1800
> text fields ain't
> exactly pretty either...

  Hmm, I could consider this, what I basically do is
traverse these arbitrarily nested data structures and
map  it into titles, entries, and sub buttons to open
up sub structures all on the fly (the data structure
definititions are ever evolving).  That being said, I
don't off the bat have a good idea of how to map that
to a table instead of just opening frames, and
plopping entries into them, and have it look somewhat
reasonable.  I'm open to ideas though.

FOrrest