[fxruby-users] Re: FXTable possible bug

lyle at knology.net lyle at knology.net
Wed May 18 15:59:15 EDT 2005

On Wed, 18 May 2005 23:12:03 +0400, Pavel Sokolov <elgato at rambler.ru> wrote :

> I  am  still  learning  to  deal  with  FOX and playing with different
> widgets. I have encountered strange behavior of FXTable with regard to
> style  options.  FXTable allows to resize rows and columns both w/ and
> w/o options TABLE_ROW_SIZABLE, TABLE_COL_SIZABLE.

This bug in FOX 1.2 was reported to Jeroen back in February 2005 and, as far
as I know, it was only fixed in the FOX 1.4 branch (i.e. he has not gone
back and fixed it in FOX 1.2). See this message from the FOX Users' Mailing
List Archive:

    http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=10944941

Regards,

Lyle