[fxruby-users] FXTableItem Icon

Jamey Cribbs cribbsj at oakwood.org
Mon May 9 10:50:10 EDT 2005

Sorry if this has been answered already;  I googled but did not find
anything close.

I am attempting to add a checkmark icon to FXListView (which is a
sub-classed FXRuby FXTable) to designate boolean fields.  The problem I
am running into is this:  when I addendRow and setItemIcon to the
checkmark image, *every* subsequent record that I append has a checkmark
in the same column, even if I setItemIcon = nil or setItemIcon =
differentIcon.

The only way I have found to set individual cells to have an icon is to
wait until I have appended all row and then setItemIcon for a single
cell (similar to the table.rb example supplied with FXRuby).

What I am trying to do is when I append a row, if a field is a boolean,
I will setItemIcon = checkmark if the field's value is tru and
setItemIcon = nil if the field's value is false.  But, I would like to
do it will I am appending the row, not later after I have appended all
rows.

Is this possible?  Am I doing something wrong?

Jamey Cribbs