[fxruby-users] two table bugs

Joel VanderWerf vjoel at PATH.Berkeley.EDU
Fri Mar 18 14:14:44 EST 2005

Joel VanderWerf wrote:

> The following two problems occur on Windows and Linux, with ruby-1.8.2
> and FXRuby-1.2.5.
>
> Instead of FXTableItems, (some of) the items of a table are FXHeaderItems.
>
> A memory problem (all I know is GC.disable seems to prevent it).

Time for the wheel to squeak a bit...

I've got a new problem, I think. I've worked around above problems, at
least on linux, by precreating my table items to make sure they are
really FXTableItems. But I still get memory problems (probably dangling
pointers left after GC) on windows only. It will take some effort to
isolate the problem to a small test case, but before I do that, it would
be nice to make sure it really is a different problem.

Lyle, any chance of a fix for the reported problems, so I can proceed
with this isolation task?

Thanks.