[fxruby-users] resizable table headers

lyle at knology.net lyle at knology.net
Thu Mar 3 16:13:47 EST 2005

On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 12:27:56 -0800, Joel VanderWerf
<vjoel at path.berkeley.edu> wrote :

> The rows and columns are resizable, just not the headers. IOW, I get the
> resize cursor between pairs of col and row headers. But not when I hover
> the mouse along the lines separating header from body.

I have not yet had an opportunity to look into this (still at work), but I
wonder if it's related at all to the problem described in this thread?

I think it's probably a different issue -- there, David was wanting columns
to *not* be resizeable. But your question reminded me of that discussion.

Well, that was helpful. ;) Anyways, I'll try to check it out tonight and see
what's up.