[fxruby-users] FXShutterItem Button Icon

Jamey Cribbs cribbsj at oakwood.org
Tue Mar 1 14:20:33 EST 2005

Hi, I googled for this but did not see anything, so I'm asking here.

I have an FXShutter.  I'm trying to put an icon, with text below it, on
each FXShutterItem.  I have subclassed the FXShutterItem and, I am
trying to pass TEXT_BELOW_ICON to the FXShutterItem's embedded button,
but it does not appear to work.  Both the icon and the text show up on
the embedded button, but they are both centered and the text is centered
OVER the icon instead of below it.

Is this possible?

Thanks!

Jamey Cribbs