[fxruby-users] (no subject)

brotman at excite.com brotman at excite.com
Tue Jun 7 22:31:52 EDT 2005

Hello,

Oops, last note was inadvertantly sent as html.. sorry, resending plaintext

My name is chuck and I’m trying to get up to speed on ruby/fxruby.  For my first project I want to write a simple “board game”.  I’ll need to output  a simple 2d drawing,  a 4x4 square of 1x1quares. On top of thiis I’ll need to draw filled circles, or maybe place a bitmap image, to represent pieces. For input, mostly mouse actions, but I’ll defer that to later.  I’m afraid I really don’t know where to start, I’ll appreciate any guidance pointing me in the right direction.

Thanks,

Chuck Brotman

Brotman at excite.com