[fxruby-users] Crash revisited

Gilles Filippini gilles.filippini at free.fr
Sun Feb 27 17:16:38 EST 2005

Hal Fulton a écrit :
> I finally read (and tried to apply) all the stuff in the
> 1.0-to-1.2 document.
>
> Wow, Lyle! 50+ pages! Is that good for your health? ;)
>
> However, I'm still seeing a crash.
>
> Laurent was tracking down something similar -- Laurent,
> did you have any luck??
>
> If anyone's interested, Tycho 0.0.7 works fine with 1.0;
> and Tycho 0.0.8 has the 1.2 changes and doesn't work.
>
>   http://rubyforge.org/projects/tycho
>
> Thanks for any insight anyone can give... I suppose I
> could stick with 1.0, but it feels like investing in
> the past...
>

> Cheers,
> Hal

Hi Hal,

I've spent some time on tycho-0.0.8 to make it run with FXRuby 1.2.
FWIW, you may want to have a look at the diffs below.

_gilles.

diff tycho/datastore.rb tycho.ok/datastore.rb
32c32
<   if File.exist?("tycho.db")
---
 >   if File.exist?("tycho.dir")
diff tycho/fox_extra.rb tycho.ok/fox_extra.rb
1c1
< require "fox"
---
 > require "fox12"
Seulement dans tycho.ok/: tycho.dir
Seulement dans tycho.ok/: tycho.pag
diff tycho/tycho.rb tycho.ok/tycho.rb
84c84
<     super(contain, 0, nil, 0, tree_opts)
---
 >     super(contain, nil, 0, tree_opts)
507c507
<     @menubar = FXMenubar.new(self, LAYOUT_SIDE_TOP|LAYOUT_FILL_X)
---
 >     @menubar = FXMenuBar.new(self, LAYOUT_SIDE_TOP|LAYOUT_FILL_X)
607c607
<     @mlist = FXList.new(@middle,100,nil,0,
---
 >     @mlist = FXList.new(@middle,nil,0,
794c794
< $pid = fork { exec("/usr/local/bin/display -geometry #{SplashGeom}
crater.png") }
---
 > $pid = fork { exec("/usr/bin/display -geometry #{SplashGeom}
crater.png") }