[fxruby-users] Big tables still segfault with fxruby-1.2.4

lyle at knology.net lyle at knology.net
Fri Feb 25 11:37:49 EST 2005

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 07:47:21 -0600, David Peoples
<davidp at touringcyclist.com> wrote :

> I've installed the latest fxruby. (Fox::fxrubyversion() reports 1.2.4.)
> But my installation of fxruby still crashes with a segmentation fault
> when refilling FXTables with large data sets.

OK. For what it's worth, I *did* run your test program on my Mac OS X box
and was able to click the "Go method 1" button about 40 times without
crashing the program. I will take another look at it this weekend (on a
Windows box) and see if I can reproduce the problem there.