[fxruby-users] [Fwd: Your code blew up on my pc too...]

David Peoples davidp at touringcyclist.com
Fri Feb 25 11:16:25 EST 2005

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Your code blew up on my pc too...
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 09:24:04 -0500
From: Jamey Cribbs <cribbsj at oakwood.org>
To: David Peoples <davidp at touringcyclist.com>

David, just wanted to let you know that I tried your code and it blew up
on my laptop (WindowsXP Home Edition) after either a few button clicks
or sometimes 10-15.

I'm replying directly to you 'cause I have trouble posting to fxruby ml
some times.

HTH,

Jamey Cribbs

confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this email and
any materials contained in any attachments is prohibited. If you receive
this message in error, or are not the intended recipient(s), please
immediately notify the sender by email and destroy all copies of the
original message, including attachments.

David Peoples  davidp at touringcyclist.com
The Touring Cyclist  http://www.touringcyclist.com
11816 St. Charles Rock Road, Bridgeton, MO 63044
tel: 314-739-4648  fax: 314-739-4972