[fxruby-users] FXTable segfaults after multiple setTableSize calls

lyle at knology.net lyle at knology.net
Fri Feb 18 17:04:41 EST 2005

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 15:38:57 -0600, David Peoples
<davidp at touringcyclist.com> wrote :

> When I empty and refill an FXTable multiple times with a large data set
> (10,000 rows x 1 column in the example below, around 1000 rows x 6
> columns in a more complicated app), the application eventually fails
> with a segmentation fault.

<snip>

This sounds like another manifestation of the bug described here:

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1445&group_id=300&atid=1223

I will tack your report on to that one as some supporting evidence, if
that's OK with you. I've figured out part of the problem, but it's difficult
to debug. I hope to have a solution soon, though. Will try to devote some
more time to it this weekend.