[fxruby-users] How centered a FXPopup on the screen ?

Voinot Jérome jeromevoinot at yahoo.fr
Fri Feb 18 04:08:03 EST 2005

Hello everybody,

I just start to develop in ruby. I've decided to use fxruby rather than tk or something else (a very good choice, isn't it ? <:o) ).
I've seen in the API reference docs that you can place a FXTopWindow (and all subclasses) centered on the screen by using the method show with PLACEMENT_SCREEN as argument.
I would have liked to know how to do the same thing whit a FXPopup ...

 thank you,
jerome

ps: sorry for the grammatical faults and the others. I'm just a french student ....