[fxruby-users] OpenGL docs (somewhat off topic)...

Jeff Koppe Tlaloc at columbus.rr.com
Sun Feb 6 12:00:12 EST 2005

Hello all,

Based on the OpenGL examples distributed with FXRuby, I'm building an
application that will read in a 3d model, unfold it, and save the flattened
development as an SVG document. However, I'm totally unfamiliar with OpenGL
programming and am wondering if there is any documentation on using OpenGL in
Ruby besides the example programs? Or, would I be better off reading the
OpenGL 'Red Book' and then simply trying to guess at how the commands are
implemented in Ruby?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

--jeff