[fxruby-users] Two small Suggestions about FXRuby Tutorial

James Stallings II james.stallings at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 19:11:54 EST 2005

It would also be very good in my estimation if there were a do-little
reference application that demonstrated all the containers, layout
methods and general widgets. There's probably something to this effect
out there somewhere...
...but I haven't stumbled upon it if so.

Just a lurker's .02c...

Cheers,
Twitch