[fxruby-users] Re: FXRuby 1.4.1 First Bug Reports

Gonzalo Garramuno ggarra at advancedsl.com.ar
Mon Aug 22 12:37:27 EDT 2005

Windows.  With the new 1.4.2 release, it is better.  However, it is still
crashing on garbage collecting every so often.
In this application, a forced garbage collection using GC.start often
happens when the map window is closed.
I can get it to crash consistently if I create a map, play a little and then
close the window (a requester to save pops up, and I hit no).