[fxruby-users] [ANN] FXRuby 1.4.2 Now Available

Riccardo Giannitrapani riccardo at fisica.uniud.it
Mon Aug 22 11:48:07 EDT 2005

Hi all

ok, I've found it .. now the registry is stored in

C:\Documents and Settings\riccardo\foxrc\FRED

instead of %HOME%\.foxrc\FRED

While it is more logic this new directory in a windows environment, there
is any way to force the
registry location to the old place? Otherwise I need to ask all my users
to copy that FRED.ini file
 from the old location to the new one (or maybe I can have my application
do it for them .. hmm).

Thanks again, Riccardo

--
Riccardo Giannitrapani
I.N.F.N - Sezione di Trieste and Dipartimento di Fisica

----
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world:
(Anonymous)